The SSC mission is to enhance the safety of life at sea, promote technology and education advancements in marine transportation, and to protect the marine environment. This will be done through advocating, participating in, and supporting cooperative research and development in Structural Design, Life Cycle Risk Management of Marine Structures, and Production Technologies.
- Fair winds and following seas to LT Joshua Kapusta! Many thanks for his four years of service to the Committee as Executive Director.(Photo)
- Additional thanks to Ms. Jeannette Grant for her 18 years of service to the Committee as Administrative Assistant! (Photos from Jeannette's departure ceremony)
- The 2017 Annual Project Selection Meeting was held on March 31st, 2017. Five new projects were selected by the committee as priorities for funding. Check the Research Recommendations page for this year's selections.
- See On-Going Projects for our latest funded research.
- Contact us if you would like to be included on the mailing list.